Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Behind The Scenes of "Bolt"

I love animated films. Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, all have quality animated films. In November, Disney brings us "Bolt". The story of a dog who plays a super hero in a TV series, but thinks he really IS a super hero. All that I have seen from this movie so far indicates it's gonna be really good. Today I cam across an article at Comingsoon.net that goes into what's happening behind the scenes for this film.

Meet Bolt. He's the canine star who gives the title to Disney's latest animation; one that boasts an unprecedented 3-D experience and one for which new techniques had to be invented by the studio's ever-resourceful artists. With production just wrapping up, Disney gave ComingSoon.net the chance to go behind the scenes and experience firsthand the incredible level of detail that goes into a project as ambitious as Bolt.

Disney's first fully CG animated film, 2007's "Meet The Robinsons" was a fun, well done animated film. So I have no reason to think that "Bolt" will be any different. This is definitely a movie I will be going to see, with or without my kids, but I am sure I will be seeing it with them as well. To read the full article, click on the link above.

No comments: